You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘GIFT GUIDE’ category.
The clock may be ticking down, but there’s still time to make this holiday season a little more festive with a sweet Stephanie Johnson accessory. Smaller items make great stocking stuffers, while larger cases are organizational gifts that keep on giving long after the last New Year’s Eve champagne cork has popped. Whether you’re looking for that perfect present for a loved one or a special treat for yourself, we have put together our best selection yet!
1.) Istanbul Pink Julianna Jewelry Case: No holiday ensemble is complete without bling, so why not securely transport a selection of your sparkliest gems and baubles in our compact zip-around Julianna Jewelry Case? In opulent Istanbul Pink, its style is worthy of a Turkish princess. Since this is the season of back-to-back parties, load Julianna up with jewels and slip it in your purse so you can easily change your look from obligatory office do to after-hours gala.
2.) Zodiac Capricorn Large Flat Pouch: The closer it gets to the 25th, the harder it is to have a December birthday. Next time someone asks “what’s your sign?” flash our Large Flat Pouch that proudly proclaims your Capricorn status in metallic gold foil with a matching zip-pull tassel. Whether you use it as a cosmetic bag or handy clutch to carry the essentials, it reminds friends that they should feel free to celebrate the anniversary of your birth all month long! (Psst! This pouch is available in all signs of the Zodiac, making it a great gift for others, too!)
3.) Miami Latte Jumbo Zip: Assess the essentials instantly with our sheerly chic Jumbo Zip pouch, a roomy, see-through toiletry bag that leaves little to the imagination. The wrap-around zip closure both secures and opens wide to deliver easy access to the contents. Through the Miami Latte tint, your shampoo and conditioner look like they’re sporting a South Beach tan, banishing all thoughts of frosty mornings and winter snowstorms.
4.) Tinseltown Gold Folding Mirror: We’ll tell Mr. DeMille you’re always ready for your close-up when you travel with our handy folding mirror, designed to stand securely on the flat surface of your choice. The crinkle-patent metallic finish gleams like gold leaf, easily spotted inside a tote, carry-on or suitcase—and even if you’re not bound for Hollywood in the hope of being discovered, know that you’ll always be a star in our book!
5.) Tanzania Mini Pouch: Heed the call of the wild every time you reach for our small-yet-fierce Mini Pouch, a great option for corralling your favorite makeup must-haves. The exotic faux python Tanzania Grey finish is both easy to see and grasp inside a larger bag when you need to touch up an eyelash or glittery holiday-party lip. On nights when you really want to pare down, the Mini Pouch doubles as a small clutch purse that slips handily inside a coat pocket.
6.) Everglades Smoke ML Traveler: Is the holiday season getting a little chaotic? One of our most popular cosmetic cases, the ML Traveler, is here to make your days merry and bright. Inside its securely zippered, faux python exterior lies a veritable bounty of organization: a trio of removable zip pouches (two snap-in mesh pouches and a clear, water-resistant bag) that make great, transferrable cosmetic bags; a clear wall zip pocket; and a small, removable mirror that can accompany you for on-the-go touch-ups. There, now, don’t you feel more Zen?
7.) Istanbul Cobalt Luggage Tag: During this busy travel season, make your checked luggage easier to spot across a crowded baggage claim carousel with our Luggage Tag in geometric Istanbul Cobalt, one of our most luscious, lusted-after collections. The metallic gold trim and strap catch the light, adding distinction to any spinner suitcase or duffel; the see-through ID cover slides securely into its case so you can be contacted in case the airline deposits you in Duluth but sends your bag to Abu Dhabi.
8.) Tinseltown Gunmetal Katie Folding Cosmetic: Get it together and keep it that way inside one of our favorite makeup cases, the Katie Folding Cosmetic bag. Pretty enough to double as a festive party clutch, this style in Tinseltown Gunmetal adds a deliciously rosy glow to its already eye-catching sparkling exterior. Inside, clear zip pockets make it easy to see the contents, from blusher and lippy to cash, cards and phone. The snap-flap closure delivers security and a polished look.
9.) Tinseltown Gunmetal Snap Tray: In a posh hotel or a relative’s guest room, you need a safe place to store your jewelry and other small valuables. Meet our clever Snap Tray, as luxurious in Tinseltown Gunmetal as it is functional. Stored on a bedside table or bureau top, it features nicely finished metal dome snap closures and a padded interior to protect your possessions.
10.) Miami Cobalt Carry-All: From beach to poolside, you’ll look and feel stunning transporting your essentials in our water-resistant, see-through Carry-All tote bag. Ultra-roomy, it features a flat base to keep it upright, a small slip pocket, and has a full-length top zipper to secure the contents. Look through the vibrant Miami Cobalt walls and even gray winter skies turn azure blue!
11.) Amalfi Purple Jenny Train Case: Modern design meets a touch of travel nostalgia in our Jenny Train Case, a toiletry bag boasting clever organizational features that make it a perennial best-seller. The chevron-pattern, straw-weave Amalfi Purple exterior conveys a laid-back Mediterranean vibe, but the waterproof interior is all business, including fabric-covered elastic to hold items in place, a full-length zip pocket, and a handy clear pouch with a snap-in cosmetic mirror. Go ahead, treat yourself—you deserve it!
12.) Istanbul Grey Grace Brush Case: Travel like a celebrity makeup artist with our Grace Brush Case, from the Byzantine-inspired Istanbul Grey collection, its colorful diamond pattern exterior dotted with metallic gold accents. Lined in clear, wipe-clean plastic for easy care, it secures four makeup brushes in slots with a protective flap and still provides plenty of depth for your favorite cosmetic essentials. A top handle makes it easy to grab and go. (Hint: Brides and members of the bridal party simply love Grace!)
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and if you’re still looking for the perfect gift for Mom, look no further! I’ve compiled some of the greatest hits from our current Stephanie Johnson season to offer ideas for inspired gifting.
Take a peek below and then be sure to check your inboxes (or our Facebook page) Thursday, April 30th, as we’ll be launching a special promotion to make shopping for Mom even sweeter.
Happy browsing and don’t forget to Travel Chic!
1. Debbie Dopp Kit: A BRAND NEW style for spring 2015, we’ve taken a shape that’s traditionally reserved for the guys and given it a decidedly feminine twist! It’s spacious enough to hold tall bottles and includes a side loop handle that makes it easy to carry and go. Lively lime green ikat print is just begging to be taken along on a tropical getaway. . .
Pictured here in: Tamarindo Green
2. Jenny Train Case: Take it from me, as someone who spends a lot of time on the road, the Jenny Train Case is the perfect go-to for both long trips and weekends away. I love the interior elastic that straps products in place, and the bonus clear zip pouch and removable mirror. If your Mom is a frequent traveler, this is definitely the bag for her!
Pictured here in: Nevis
3. Mini Pouch: Use it as a miniature wallet, a home for makeup basics, a jewelry pouch . . . the possibilities are endless with our Mini Pouch.
Pictured here in: Tamarindo Orange
4. Large Flat Pouch: Our Large Flat Pouch is a great place to stash beauty basics – everything from makeup to jewelry to band aids to bobby pins – but the stylish ikat print and showy faux leather tassel zipper pull elevate this pouch to a fashion accessory she won’t want to hide in her handbag!
Pictured here in: Tamarindo Pink
5. ML Traveler: A perennial best-seller, our ML Traveler is the Cadillac of cosmetic carry-alls. With two snap-out mesh pouches, a removable clear zip pouch, clear wall pocket, and removable mirror, it may be the most versatile piece in our organizational arsenal.
Pictured here in: Nolita Purple
6. Grace Brush Case: Grace is one of our most popular makeup cases, with four brush pockets and plenty of space for beauty essentials. A sweet lavender raffia exterior adds a bright pop of color that makes it easy to identify inside a weekender or carry-on bag.
Pictured here in: Nolita Purple
7. Julianna Jewelry Case: The front section features a ring roll, zip pocket, snap pouch and a tab to organize earrings, while the back section provides snaps upon which to hang and separate necklaces, keeping them tangle free. Plush velvet interior provides a softly cushioned home for all of Mom’s most precious gems.
Pictured here in: Hamptons White
8. Martha Large Briefcase: Martha provides serious storage for your beauty arsenal! Equipped with three roomy and removable zip pouches (two fabric, one plastic), a large clear zip wall pocket, and tall handles to carry or hang over a bathroom door, this cosmetic briefcase is an amazing gift for product-loving Moms!
Pictured here in: Hamptons White
9. Jumbo Zip Cosmetic: For travel or for life, this amethyst jumbo sized case is simply a bright and pretty way to carry and store lots and lots of beauty products. Mom will be amazed at how much it holds!
Pictured here in: Miami Purple
10. Katie Folding Cosmetic: With two interior clear zip pockets, this charming case secures with snap closure and is the perfect size to hold makeup basics, while its stylish shape means it’s too cute to be kept hidden inside your handbag. The Katie is always a favorite, and it’s oh-so-pretty in woven diamond print raffia in crisp white and delicate beige.
Pictured here in: Hamptons White
Still searching for that last minute gift? Here are some of my favorite things to give (and get) this holiday season:
1. Rimowa suitcases: For the traveler on your list! I’m partial to the Salsa Deluxe series, their light weight hard shell and eight wheels (!) mean that you can navigate this bag at full capacity with merely a singer finger. Love the carry-on styles too as they allow you to push the bag down the airplane aisle sideways thereby not knocking every seat along the way! Don’t be fooled by the hard case construction either. These bags pack way more than you’d expect!
2. S’well reusable bottle: I’m a yogi who packs a water bottle with me for my daily morning practice. This non-toxic, insulated bottle keeps cold water cold for up to 24 hours (for real) and hot for twelve. I like the stone collection and love that they don’t sweat, look fab, and that they give back to WaterAid with every purchase.
3. I have a Vitamix blender on my wish list this year, the only question is which one? The fact that this powerful blender can turn your fresh fruits and veggies into oh-so-good-for-you juice and combine a soup and serve it hot or a frosty cold ice-cream, well, who needs any other appliance?
4. My six year old daughter will be unwrapping Planet Earth:The Complete Series this holiday. If she’s going to have screen time this high-definition backstage pass to the animal kingdom is it.
5. OK, maybe not for Grandma, but everyone else on my list is getting a copy of Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck. A longtime fan of their blog, they have finally pulled together their budget conscious real food healthy recipes into one awesome volume keeping me laughing while nourishing and detoxifying my bod. F*ck yeah.
6. How about gifting a subscription to Birchbox and giving your favorite beauty a sampling of five high-end beauty brands monthly? Yes please!
7. The gift that keeps on giving, a weekly subscription to Blue Apron sends pre-portioned fresh ingredients and simple cooking instructions direct to their door. No more TV dinners or popcorn for dinner because they don’t have the time to assemble a meal. (Mom, this means you!)
8. Books might be my favorite thing to gift any time of year and this season I will be gifting Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand just in time for its movie debut, and Anjelica Huston’s new memoir, Watch Me: A Memoir, should keep them up all night with stories of her rise to fame and her long term relationship with Jack Nicholson. I can hardly wait.
9. My brother asked me recently why I wasn’t a movie producer considering how much I love the cinema. Before children I would sometimes go to the theater 4 times a week, and I prefer the experience to watching at home, especially with today’s stadium assigned seating and gourmet goodies. I’d love an AMC or Landmark gift card in my stocking on December 25.
10. And for any New York-bound friends this holiday, why not tickets to Broadway? Some lucky girl on my list will have an evening at Beautiful, the Carole King musical. Saw it, loved it, cried through it all and left feeling inspired. What better gift is there than an experience with friends that connects and inspires.