You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘SJ’s Style Compass’ tag.
This September, we’re daydreaming of a romantic getaway on Spain’s Iberian Peninsula, courtesy of our BRAND NEW Stephanie Johnson Valencia Collection. Delicate blossoms etched against nude faux leather whisper of a field of wild roses, gently swaying in a warm Mediterranean breeze. Here’s what else made it inside my suitcase:
1. Smoky Quartz Rosary Tassel Necklace
2. Tavi Flutter Sleeve Dropped Waist Silk Dress
3. Vineet Bahl Embroidered Silk Satin Top
4. Talitha Vintage Lace Tunic
5. Milly Floral Lace Midi Skirt
6. LK Bennett Sandy Heel in Nude
7. Diane von Furstenberg Carpreena Floral-Jacquard Dress
Organic elegance is top of mind this August with the return of our Napa Collection. Spa-perfect blonde raffia pairs with sleek black patent trim to create a coterie of cosmetic cases that embrace the spirit of casual, California chic.
Here what else I’d bring along for a late summer sojourn in wine country. . .
1. Madela Printed Silk Blouse
2. Rag and Bone Mila Cut-Off Denim Shorts
3. Go Tribe Pendant
4. Ro Embroidered Cotton Dress in Linen
5. Athleta Tipped Sun Hat
6. Jeffrey Campbell Gladiator Sandals
7. Uma Cashmere Cocoon Cardigan in Navy
Put your photo styling skills to work and you could win an entire organizational arsenal of Stephanie Johnson Mumbai bags – an ML Traveler, Jenny Train Case, and Martha Large Briefcase – in the color of your choosing: fuchsia or turquoise!
Here’s how to play, in three easy steps:
1. Follow @sjtraveler on Instagram
2. Post your most creative photo featuring an SJ bag or bags and tag @sjtraveler
3. Share your love: caption the photo and tell us how your SJ bag or bags help you travel chic!
Enter as many times as you like! Stephanie will peruse the entries one week from today and personally select her favorite, announcing the winner with a mention on Instagram on Wednesday, July 16th!
Questions? Email email@example.com and she’ll be happy to assist.