You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘People Style Watch’ tag.
Beach vacations, lazy days lounging by the pool, wedding weekends . . . summer travel season is officially here! If you’re looking to upgrade your organizational arsenal – or just want to make packing for those summer getaways a bit more fun – we’ve compiled an assortment of our best bags and accessories to carry you all the way through Labor Day in style.
But don’t take our word for it – these pieces are hand-picked by some of our fave editors and bloggers. Travel chic!
1. Tucson Desert Molly Straw Mat (as seen in People Style Watch’s Summer Hot List): So much more than a beach mat, this essential summer companion is great for picnics, outdoor concerts, BBQs, or if you simply want to work on your tan in your own backyard. Grosgrain handles make it easy to carry with you anywhere you want to go.
2. Charleston ML Traveler (styled here by Peridot Skys): We often favor this carry-all for organizing makeup, but the truth is, it’s a great jewelry case as well! The super-resilient snap-out mesh pouches and clear zip pouch are ideal for bigger pieces like chunky bangles or statement necklaces, and the bag’s design puts all of your favorite baubles easily on display.
3. Tucson Sky Mary Alice Tote (styled here by Merritt Loughran of mml PR and accompanied by the Molly Straw Mat; seen in American Salon Magazine): For the beach, for the pool, for a weekend away – a great everyday tote bag is a summer must-have. We’ve designed our Mary Alice Tote to match our Molly Straw Mat in two color combinations: serene Tucson Sky and red-hot Tucson Desert.
4. Malibu Lemon Medium Flat Pouch (styled here by 312 Beauty): The perfect size for lipsticks and other daily essentials, this sunny yellow zip pouch will never get lost inside your handbag or tote. It also does double duty as a pretty summer clutch.
5. Miami Pink Medium Zip Cosmetic (as seen on Daily Candy): Pool and beach-friendly, nothing says summer fun like transparent neon pink! Great for your sunscreen or to hold all of your gym or spa essentials.
6. Tucson Desert Laura Large Trapezoid (styled here by Dear Serendipity): The slender silhouette of this zip top toiletry bag is a bit deceiving; it’s actually incredibly spacious. I love the simple, easily packable shape, and the fact that it sits upright on a vanity so I can easily grab what I need.
7. Miami Yellow Jumbo Zip Cosmetic (styled here by Beauty 411): It’s truly mind-blowing how much product can fit inside our Jumbo Zip Cosmetic! This bag is the ultimate travel companion for the girl who doesn’t want to leave anything behind.
8. Palm Desert Orange Grace Brush Case (styled here in a South Beach-inspired tableau by Brooke Kiernan): A separate compartment for brushes means that sparkly, shimmery eye shadow and powder residue won’t end up all over the contents of your makeup bag! Know a bride with an upcoming summer wedding? She’ll love the Grace.