You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Indonesia’ tag.
New for Fall 2012, we embrace the spirit of bohemian chic with our Jakarta Collection!
Paying homage to the sprawling metropolis situated on the Northwest coast of Java, colorful batik in an offbeat floral print blooms against laminated ruby red cotton. Here’s what else would accompany me on Part Two* of my exotic Indonesian adventure!
1. Love Chiffon Wrap Hi Lo Dress
2. Two Tone Garnet Red Bali Style Cocktail Ring
3. Free People Peasant Blouse in Light Teal
4. Odissi Vintage Kantha Jacket
5. Tarte Maracuja Lip Gloss in Blissful
6. Michael Stars Fringe T-Strap Sandal in Patchouli
7. Gorjana London Two Charm Earrings
*For Part One of our Indonesian Style Guide, see Style Guide: Sumatra!
Our new Sumatra Collection is one part sophisticate, one part free spirit!
A nod to the island in Western Indonesia boasting lush rainforests and stunning stretches of beach, striking black and white tribal print exterior is kept in check by lively lime green liner and trim. Here’s what else made my packing list for a tropical sojourn on the Indonesian coast.
1. Chloe Scalloped Halterneck Swimsuit
2. Ella Moss Rhapsody Cover Up Tunic in Black
3. Trina Turk Cabochon Necklace in Ivory
4. Mossimo Supply Co. Blue & White Ikat Scarf
5. Zebra-Print Maxi Dress
6. Jack Rogers Hamptons Classic Navajo Sandal in Platinum
Stay tuned for part two of my Indonesian adventure, Style Guide: Jakarta, coming next week!