You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘STYLE GUIDES’ category.
This September, we’re daydreaming of a romantic getaway on Spain’s Iberian Peninsula, courtesy of our BRAND NEW Stephanie Johnson Valencia Collection. Delicate blossoms etched against nude faux leather whisper of a field of wild roses, gently swaying in a warm Mediterranean breeze. Here’s what else made it inside my suitcase:
1. Smoky Quartz Rosary Tassel Necklace
2. Tavi Flutter Sleeve Dropped Waist Silk Dress
3. Vineet Bahl Embroidered Silk Satin Top
4. Talitha Vintage Lace Tunic
5. Milly Floral Lace Midi Skirt
6. LK Bennett Sandy Heel in Nude
7. Diane von Furstenberg Carpreena Floral-Jacquard Dress
Organic elegance is top of mind this August with the return of our Napa Collection. Spa-perfect blonde raffia pairs with sleek black patent trim to create a coterie of cosmetic cases that embrace the spirit of casual, California chic.
Here what else I’d bring along for a late summer sojourn in wine country. . .
1. Madela Printed Silk Blouse
2. Rag and Bone Mila Cut-Off Denim Shorts
3. Go Tribe Pendant
4. Ro Embroidered Cotton Dress in Linen
5. Athleta Tipped Sun Hat
6. Jeffrey Campbell Gladiator Sandals
7. Uma Cashmere Cocoon Cardigan in Navy
As enchanting as sun-kissed seashells peeking out of the sand, subtle hints of metallic gold shimmer against wave-like ripples etched in supple beige patent. Inspired by the pristine surfer’s paradise stretching out along miles of picturesque Pacific coastline, our Stephanie Johnson Laguna Buff Collection pairs perfectly with a palette of soft neutrals. Here are a few more standout pieces easygoing enough for day and polished enough to make the transition into those white-hot summer nights.
1. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
2. Medea Cotton/Silk Tiered Dress in Coconut
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Geometric Stick Bib Necklace
4. Combined Guipure Top in Nude
5. Argyle Jacquard Trousers
6. Structured Jacket with Zips
7. Chloe Suede Perforated Ankle Bootie