You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘STYLE GUIDES’ category.
South Florida’s lush vegetation is brought to vibrant life as a tropical palm print in turquoise, lemon, magenta, tangerine and lime fans out across a backdrop of soft white. Atlantic blue liner and hot pink trim and teardrop tab zipper pulls add personality befitting the colorful art deco architecture along Miami’s Ocean Drive. Whether it’s a day spent lounging poolside or a night hitting the clubs of South Beach, a Miami getaway requires a wardrobe that’s infused with bright color and is well-suited for hot days (and nights).
Here’s what else made it inside my suitcase for a mid-winter sojourn in Miami:
1. Melissa Odabash Marigay Embroidered Voile Kaftan
2. Gucci Aviator Gold/White Sunglasses
3. Tomas Maier Triangle Bikini
4. Sophia Webster Alicia Patent and Metallic Leather Sandals
5. L.Erickson Silk Head Wrap in Floral Orange/Shoal
6. Jill Sander Ronny Stretch-Cotton Straight-Leg Pants
7. Mara Hoffman Fitted Mid-Calf Dress
Imagine a secluded hideaway where A-listers and jetsetters congregate to relax, revel and relish in the spectacular natural beauty of Mexico’s Pacific coastline. This exclusive enclave – upscale yet unpretentious, glamorous yet decidedly low key – is the inspiration behind our NEW Stephanie Johnson Careyes Collection. Alluring Aztec ikat in a vivid kaleidoscope of color combines with sunny lemon liner, lime zipper, natural bamboo zipper pull and sleek metallic gold trim to create a look embracing the spirit of bohemian chic.
Here’s what else made it inside my (itsy-bitsy) suitcase for a sojourn in Costa Careyes:
1. Calypso St. Barth Felicity Dip Dye Silk Dress
2. Anthropologie Root-Needles Necklace
3. Tara Matthews Capo Embellished Triangle Bikini
4. Essie Nail Polish in Sunday Fun Day
5. Jimmy Choo Lance Gold Metallic Leather Sandals
6. Sensi Studio Adrian Toquilla Straw Hat
7. Crocheted Beach Dress
One of the crown jewels in our holiday assortment, the Stephanie Johnson Dubai Collection evokes the opulence of an ultra-modern Arabian metropolis, as columns of spiraling sequins in glittering gold and lustrous obsidian shimmer like a high rise ascending from the desert.
Here are some of my other favorite pieces to create the look of luxury, with an Eastern influence:
1. Notte by Marchesa Silk-Chiffon Kaftan
2. Embellished Silk Dress
3. Jules Smith Super Stud Large Gold Bangle
4. Sauda Sequin Palazzo Pant
5. Medea Cutout Mirrored Leather Sandals
6. Embellished Crepe de Chine Tunic
7. Anthropologie Zouzou Drop Earrings