You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘SHOP’ category.
Hi friends! The holiday season is upon us, and if you’re still searching for the perfect gift: look no further! I’ve compiled some of the greatest hits from our current Stephanie Johnson collection to offer ideas for inspired gifting.
Take a peek below and then be sure to check your inboxes (or our Facebook page) tomorrow, December 5th, as we’ll be launching a special promotion to make holiday shopping even sweeter!
Happy browsing, and as always, travel chic!
1. Wilshire Grace Brush Case: Grace is one of our most popular makeup cases, with four brush pockets and plenty of space for your beauty essentials. With a metallic onyx and silver art deco print and flirtatious hot pink interior, this case is destined to delight Gatsby-loving girls everywhere.
2. Madison Avenue Large Flat Pouch: Sleek obsidian velvet and sequin crocodile elevates basic black to a whole new level of luxury, making this an ultra-chic makeup pouch that does double duty as a glamorous evening bag. Classic enough for Mom, yet stylish enough for your most fashionable friends, you can cover a lot of gift-giving bases with this one.
3. Geneva Grey Alex Sparkle Cosmetic: With shimmering silver sequins nestled against soft sweeps of feathery faux fur and metallic platinum trim and tassel zipper pull, this alpine-inspired dream of a clutch will surely add sparkle to a cold winter’s night.
4. Tinseltown Rose Gold Cassandra Large Zip Top: This diva-sized case is a beauty junkie’s dream! Add some shimmer to your vanity with a glitzy metallic exterior in warm rose gold.
5. Sedona Jenny Train Case: I don’t like to play favorites, but I’ll admit it: the Jenny Train Case is my go-to travel toiletry kit. There’s plenty of room for essentials like shampoo and skin cream, and elastic bands ensure that product will remained strapped securely in place. If you know someone planning a winter getaway, our train case (seen here in our earthy Sedona raffia collection) is the perfect gift.
6. Laguna Coral Katie Folding Cosmetic: Featured in Redbook Magazine’s early-bird holiday gift guide, Katie features two clear zip pockets ideal for makeup and can’t-live-without essentials. With a sweet silhouette (and a secure snap closure), it’s no wonder Katie is frequently seen carried as a handbag.
7. Dubai iPad Case: Safeguard your favorite tech toy inside our iPad Case’s softly cushioned nylon interior. Black patent tassel zipper pull and spiraling columns of sequins in glittering gold and lustrous obsidian will add some serious bling to your tablet.
8. Laguna Turquoise Mini Pouch: Use it as a miniature wallet, a home for makeup basics, a jewelry pouch . . . the possibilities are endless with our Mini Pouch! Make your season bright with this turquoise patent cutie, trimmed in metallic silver.
9. Tinseltown Gold Medium Flat Pouch and Gold Wristlet: What says holiday more than metallic gold? A must-have basic, our Medium Flat Pouch is the perfect size to toss inside your handbag, but is eye-catching enough that you’ll want to clip on our gold wristlet and wear it out.
10. Nile Julie Jewelry Case: If you’re gifting jewelry, why not elevate a ring, necklace or earrings by enclosing them inside this stunning, svelte jewelry case? Sparkling sequins dance like diamonds upon the surface of exotic leopard, making this an anything but run of the mill animal print.
A nod to the power brokers and style mavens of Manhattan’s tony Upper East Side, the Stephanie Johnson Madison Avenue Collection elevates basic black to a whole new level of luxury in sleek obsidian sequin and velvet crocodile. Designed for the lady with an affinity for the finer things in life, gold metallic zippers, sumptuous amethyst liner and glossy black patent tab zipper pulls prove that like the upscale designer boutiques that line the famous NYC Boulevard, everything about this coterie is carefully curated for those with discerning taste.
Here are some of the other items on my luxe list for autumn in the Big Apple:
1. Donna Karan Sleeveless Draped Jersey Dress
2. AG Stevie Cords in Wine
3. J.Crew Fluted Skirt in Double Crepe (Ivory)
4. Hermes Point d’Orgue Silk Scarf
5. Paul Andrew Print Panel Over the Knee Boot in Black
6. Tiffany & Co Elsa Peretti Round Earrings in 18k Gold
7. Burberry Metal Plate Rubber Trench Coat in Oxblood
I rang in our country’s independence this past July 4th weekend in Greece. Traveling for a friend’s big birthday celebration in Mykonos, my friend Marlien (yep, THAT Marlien of Le Catch) and I decided to make a trip out of it and spend a speedy 24 hours on Santorini en route to the party isle.
Tablet Hotels hooked us up at a lovely hotel that oozed old warm charm and happens to be the oldest building on the island. Comprised of sixteen different buildings and built in the 18th and 19th centuries, the Aigialos was a perfect home for the night. Boasting sparkling Mediterranean views and close proximity to restaurants and shopping in the town Fira, we enjoyed breakfast on our terrace with a spectacular vista.
Although we didn’t get to check it out ourselves, there seemed to be a buzz around Mystique, a new hotel that seems anything but old world. Think earthy modernism, driftwood and adobe, and straight up sexy complete with an infinity pool.
When traveling with a shopping professional you do not mess around. Marlien and I got started the minute we hit the ground and didn’t stop until dinner, finding classic Greek embroidered tunics and leather sandals, and I picked up a flute and a Greek key dress for my daughter. For more contemporary fare, shop Spicy for the cutest swimsuits around.
Ok we didn’t do it (Mar wouldn’t have it), but donkeys make the trek up from the port miles easier. Give the black sand beaches a look and sample Greek yogurt with honey from neighboring isle Crete. It’s amazing!
Next stop, Mykonos! Stay tuned for Destination, Greece: Part Two!