You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘PACK’ category.
NEW for Holiday 2013, our Stephanie Johnson Tinseltown Collection takes a cue from the land of celluloid and celebrities, as unapologetically glitzy crinkle patent beams bright in dazzling metallic gold, rose gold, and silver. Dramatic jet black liner and metallic teardrop tab zipper pulls put the finishing touches on an attractive assortment designed to steal the spotlight at Sunset & Vine, Main Street, USA, and all points in between.
Here are some of my other favorite pieces designed to infuse Hollywood glamour into a holiday party, a weekend getaway, or a night out on the town:
1. Free People Sequin Maxi Skirt in Rose Gold
2. Gold & Swarovski Rhinestone Bib Necklace
3. Pour La Victoire Elie Heels
4. Topshop Faux Fur Stole in Nude
5. Issa London Foiled Stretch-Knit Dress in Midnight Navy
6. Zara Sequin Tank
7. MAC Lipstick in Russian Red
NEW for Holiday 2013, our Stephanie Johnson Geneva Collection pays tribute to the icy beauty of Switzerland’s most cosmopolitan city. Shimmering sequins nestled against soft sweeps of feathery faux fur, alluring amethyst liner, and trim and tassel zipper pulls in sleek metallic platinum combine to create a coterie embodying alpine-inspired elegance.
Here’s what else I’d bring along to cozy up in an inviting mountain chalet, and to add sparkle to a cold winter’s night:
1. Juicy Couture Black Faux Leather Pants
2. White Gold Noor-Set Diamond Stud Earrings
3. Black Sequin Scarf
4. Nina Ricci Fur Trim Gloves
5. Tia Cibani Metallic Lame Shirt
6. Karl Lagerfeld Faux Shearling-Trimmed Printed Twill Snow Boots
7. Issa Wrap-Effect Silk Jersey Dress in Ecru
Summoning dreams of a September sunset painting a cloudless sky, cotton knit raffia in autumnal hues of russet, sand, chocolate, lavender and pumpkin captures the rugged natural beauty of Arizona’s high desert. With lavender liner, purple pebble trim and purple pebble tassel zipper pulls, our Stephanie Johnson Sedona Collection is as unpretentiously pretty as cactus flowers blooming across the Grand Canyon State.
Here’s what else I’d bring along to a desert hideaway designed for rejuvenation and relaxation:
1. Lovely Bird San Miguel with Navajo Brown Hat
2. Julietta Wide Calf Boots in Banana Bread Leather
3. A Peace Treaty Stone and Fringe Earrings
4. J.Crew Racerback Cami in Deep Violet
5. Theodora and Callum Mesa Gypsy Fringe Scarf in Black Multi
6. Jigsaw London Button Poncho in Khaki
7. Earth Day Organic Cutch Maxi Dress