A romantic mist settling over rolling green hills. The haunting sound of bagpipes punctuating the night sky. I confess, I was dreaming of Scotland when I conjured up our new Glasgow Collection! With tartan-esque textured weave in beige, black, emerald and ivory, a smoky charcoal liner and black patent leather trim, meet a collection with plenty of urban sophistication, and decidedly earthy origins.
Here’s what else I’d bring along on my U.K. getaway. . .
1. Alexander Wang Diego Bucket Bag
2. London Tweed Pants in Grizzly Bear
3. DKNY Fringed Sweater
4. Oversized Plaid Cashmere Scarf in Biscotti
5. Born Attila Leather Boots in Black
6. Wool Coat in Khaki
7. Sabine Deco Geo Drop Earrings